Monday, April 27, 2009

Catching up

We took Trey and Max to the Zoo on Sunday....I didnt get as many pictures with this trip but here are few...I also tossed in 2 pictures from last year at the zoo....Trey has grown up so much!


2009 Zoo



Check out the little girl flirting with Trey.

Trey was all about the birds! He even got to see the new parakeet exhibit. He even got to hold a seed stick and the birds would fly right up to the stick and eat. He loved it!


Taking a break to eat corn pup nuggets!

Max had a good time too...excuse the exposed diaper...I had just changed his diaper he was smiling so much I had to take a picture!

Below are 2 shots from last year at the zoo with Trey. He was 10 months old....so cute




We also went up to Cleveland this weekend to see mim, and mimmaw and papaw!

Mim and Max

Mim bought Trey a new Tigger and Pooh house...Thanks Mim!




Trey crashed out but he managed to keep papaws hat on!


Below are a few shots of Trey playing in our cabinets several weeks ago....he is all about opening and closing doors lately. You can also tell he is cutting teeth...hence the droool all over the place.





No comments: