
Tuesday Jan. 5th 2010-
Trey decides to poop and pee in his potty today! WOOHOO. I was planning to start potty training in Feb and on this particular day I noticed that he was going into the closet to hide and do his business as always...and I thought what the heck....let's tell Trey that if he went to the potty and did his business that I'd give him some candy. Boy does candy work miracles! He went straight to his potty...told me to close the door...basically to leave him alone. 3-4 minutes later he yells for me....and to my surprise he did it!
He has pooped 1 other time in his potty but we are having a few hiccups with peeing...but we are only on day 3 so I am VERY PROUD OF HIM! Today was our first day at school wearing pulling ups so I am curious to see how this goes.
Trey decides to poop and pee in his potty today! WOOHOO. I was planning to start potty training in Feb and on this particular day I noticed that he was going into the closet to hide and do his business as always...and I thought what the heck....let's tell Trey that if he went to the potty and did his business that I'd give him some candy. Boy does candy work miracles! He went straight to his potty...told me to close the door...basically to leave him alone. 3-4 minutes later he yells for me....and to my surprise he did it!
He has pooped 1 other time in his potty but we are having a few hiccups with peeing...but we are only on day 3 so I am VERY PROUD OF HIM! Today was our first day at school wearing pulling ups so I am curious to see how this goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment