The Lilly Pad was created to keep family and friends updated on everything happening within the Lilly household. Hope you enjoy!
Monday, March 22, 2010
Max at the age of 1!
I am just now getting around to posting Max's doc information...we didn't take him for his 1yr checkup until a few weeks after he turned 1. He weighed 24.12 and was 31 inches long. Still much smaller than Trey but considered in the 75% for weight and 85% for height. Max is now completely off of bottles, sleeping 7am-7pm every night, has 6.5 teeth...we are in the middle of cutting #7. He has taken a few steps but isn't fully walking yet. He loves to babble and mimick what we say...or at least try to. loves playing peek-a-boo and hide n seek. I feel like we are entering the toddler world so fast and I am trying to soak up having a baby as much as possible since Max is our last one...he is just growing so fast. I still can't believe he is 1! Below are a few pix I snapped one morning before work...of couse he is still into Mickey...notice the Mickey shirt and we are watching it on TV. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment